Production Department Assistant
We are a small dot com startup based out of Maryland Heights Missouri seeking a production assistant. This is a full time entry level position and open immediately.
- Vocational training or hands on experience in auto-body or similar environment
- Working knowledge or hands on experience with HVLP spray gun
- Strong attention to detail
- Self motivated and well organized
- No facial hair due to respirator requirements
- U.S. Citizenship or permanent Resident
- Process ABS plastic parts using water transfer printing technology (training provided).
- General painting of ABS plastic parts in paint booth (required to wear respirator and paint suit).
- Material preparation required for painting and water transfer process.
- Wet sand and quality control final product upon completion
- Perform daily duties which are specified as part of daily production painter activity. These items included but are not limited to cleaning, sweeping, wiping, discarding waste, moping, daily maintenance on paint booth and other painting production equipment.
- Review/monitor/and share feedback with supervisor and support staff as it relates to normal function of processes. Details include but not limited to raw material inventory and quality control.
- Meet weekly production quota.
Hours & Compensation:
- 40 hours a week (Overtime available)
- $14.00 - $16.00 / hour depending on experience.
About Our Company:
Controller Chaos specializes in custom built controllers for the PlayStation and XBOX consoles. We are on the bleeding edge of the latest technical advancements in the video game industry. Controller Chaos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.